Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Underground Artist- Ndeluv



All the way from San Fransisco, Ndeluv captivates me with his raw talent and music.  He creates his beats himself and writes his own lyrics as well.  His style is R&B, techno and pop all in one. I have never heard anyone like him before, Ndeluv is original, spunky and very creative with his work.  He samples a lot of 90's R&B music into his songs and adds a little twist to it. Songs such as "London Kush" and "Shorty" use samples from Aaliyah and Tyrese.  Ndeluv's music is very captivating, thought provoking and relaxing at the same time. I've grown to love it and hope he makes it big soon!!!

-Listen to his very first mixtape #hoodmusic

-Here's the link to my recent favorite song "London Kush" by Ndeluv

2 comments:

  1. You just put me on Erica!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol keep viewing the blog you'll probably hear more things you like

    ReplyDelete