Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bodega Bamz x Slash Major- Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z (Remixes) EP


East Harlem native Bodega Bamz has been slowly getting the recognition he deserves.  After hitting up the Summer Jam stage a couple days ago he released a Latino remix to his 'Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z' EP produced by Slash Major.  I'm not even Spanish and I can vibe with the tracks on this EP.   'Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z' (Remixes) presents a perfect balance between Latino & Hiphop music which in turn broadens his fan base. Slash Major did a great job at remixing all of the tracks on this EP and I'm interested in what else Bodega Bamz has up his sleeve.  Listen & download 'Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z (Remixes) mixtape below. You can also download the original 'Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z' mixtape below as well.



Download Bodega Bamz 'Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z' (Remixes) Mixtape Here

No comments:

Post a Comment