Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Joe Budden: "No Love Lost"



I've been waiting for Joe Budden's album "No Love Lost" to drop and it's finally here! It was released February 5th and I can't get enough of it. I'm not a die hard Budden fan but I have been listening to him since "Pump It Up" & really got into him when he did "Pray For Me" which is one of my favorite tracks by him. From what I've listened to the album covers topics such as love, growing up, sex, and life changes. "No Love Lost" is a good album, however, I prefer to listen to his most recent mixtape "A Loose Quarter". Joe Budden is really underrated, if you love and most of all understand music you will support and buy this album and download "A Loose Quarter" if you haven't done so already. What do you guys think about the album??

To listen or buy the album click the link below.
Joe Budden "No Love Lost"

1 comment: