Friday, February 8, 2013

G.O.O.D Music Takeover!!


I said it once and I will say it again, G.O.O.D Music is taking over for the year of 2013! Pusha T just gave word that a new Clipse album which will likely be entitled "As God is My Witness" is in the making. "Til' The Casket Drops" (which was a great album) was released about four years ago and Malice and Pusha haven't released anything as great as an LP together since then.  When asked about The Clipse by MTV Pusha T states, "We owe our fans something super special, so when it's time to do that, we just gonna zone in and focus in on that".   What ever Pusha and Malice has up their sleeve I know it will be great and live up to expectations.  In the mean time, Pusha is also working on his G.O.O.D Music solo album entitled "My Name is My Name".  There is no release date for either of the two albums yet.


1 comment: